The Needlework group will be showcasing their work
in this exhibition of modern and traditional embroidery.
View the colourful and imaginative world through the eyes of the embroiderer.
Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th August 2019,
10am – 2pm
Needlework is a beautiful craft with a fascinating history.
With or without previous needlework experience you can enjoy this inexpensive hobby while developing your inner creativity.
As a member of our needlework group, you can:
- Learn new skills or tutor at our regular workshops
- Exchange informal help and advice in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- Exhibit and market your work at our fairs and exhibitions
- Use our extensive resource library
- Join our craft excursions.
Our group meets every Wednesday morning from 9am at Buderim Craft Cottage,
5 Main Street, Buderim (next to St Marks Anglican Church).
For further information please contact the group leader Pam Robinson on the ‘Contact Us’ page
As well as enjoying their creative art, the Needlework group do voluntary teaching of basic needlework skills
to a group of school children twice a month, which is a learning experience and fun for everyone.